Monday, June 14, 2010

My First Post

Hey!Another day in my office,Mu Sigma Business Solutions,Bangalore, enjoying doing nothing.What next?I have finished my novels.I have gone through today's news.Facebook is banned in the office....So,here I am on blogger trying out my unexplored blogging talents..forcing my redundant writing skills to come out...It does feel like asking a fossil to come back to life..But then, I have read Michael Crichton,it seems possible!:)
However...as I said,I am in my Bang office and doing "My First Job"...and quite a good one too...hardly stressful and kinda fun..Yet,I dont intend to do anything of this sort permanently.I dont enjoy it and cant picture myself like this in the future.Coming back,I have come to my office everyday.Its a good feeling,you know...being good!Its ages(precisely 2 years..ever since I went to college) since I have been regular and sincere.I just dont understand what it is about college that makes me the most carefree creature on earth.Somehow,thats a wonderful feeling too since I guess life wont again give so much time to just "stand and stare"!It feels like a rest house in between the rat race to success...It feels like a minute of leisure during the peak rush hour of the day,a time when time waits!College seems to give you a chance to do all that you have always wanted to do..have fun!As for me,I guess I can consider myself to be really lucky..college has treated me well..it has let me discover myself,know myself better,it has given me good friends,it has given me a glimpse of the crude and naked world I have to face beyond and yet,kept my innocence preserved,it has taught me so much in so short a time!Its definitely become a home away from home...All this and I still have 2 years to go!
But,I guess its not for long...it again feels as if the clock is ticking.I dont think I am experiencing the zero gravity feel any more.Its come to 2 or 3 G's now...still,there is some time in my hands before I say....on your marks,get set,GO!

10 comments:

  1. N dis frnd of urs is d frst u read ur blog...
    Go ahead n live ur lyf to fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. N put al ur talent out,al ur writing skills!
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely written girl... gud work..and even i miss our college...:(,, wanna be back soon....wanna have fun with u all....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Female Sandy :P
    Well nice to c you blogging ya.
    "It feels like a rest house..",,time to just "stand and stare"...ahaa J baat ladki..
    Fun n time r from no front comparable swthrt. Life cant be fun if u have time to-Stand n Stare! I still rem the drop slipping from my eye went my father left me to Hall-9, I turned back n sed-Will miss u Paa :(
    Time ran away from me it seems n now m in Final yr- A KID has come to final yr. But when i look back to c evry second of my racing at NIT Dgp..mann I feel like saluting mahself...crsly n dats FUN!!
    But Dgp knws Sandy ROCKSS....keep up the good work-Blogging!!
    N thnx for this very 1st post...i cud go in mah wonderful past once again :D!
    tc...Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thanks bhaiya..i kno it wl b even bad for u guys...final year h na..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sandy...it's cool..quite like you...i like it...keep writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. konjam padikira velaiyum sidela paringa madam..as u said clock is ticking :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. but a really nice 1st post girl..go on n write more..wil try 2 make some free time read ur posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellently put !!! always knew u had it in u :P .... lol... seriously good !! i see ur office has indeed worked for u... :)

    ReplyDelete